Vice President Human Resources at Reliance Jio | Writer | Speaker
Harjeet is an international speaker, writer, poet, visionary, influencer, and an HR Leader. He is an alumnus of IIT Roorkee and INSEAD. He is currently working as Vice President HR with Reliance Jio.
He is an SAP HCM consultant, Six Sigma Greet Belt, White Belt in Executive Coaching, and Assessor for Predictive Index.
He has been conferred with the HR Leadership Award, Pride of Nation Award, HR personality of the year, Global Digital Ambassador, and Global Learning Award. Harjeet has been a LinkedIn Power Profile, Chicken Soup Writer, TEDx speaker, Guest Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad, Board Member of Federation of World Academics, and Co-chair of Nasscom Diversity Committee.
This session with Harjeet on HR Reinvention will share insights and the latest thinking in this space.
This session with Harjeet on Post-pandemic recruitment strategy will share insights on new way of doing business and how recruitment will get impacted.
Every disruptions brings some fundamental changes. This disruption will also have its after effects. The way we work is going to change.
- Will hiring continue as it is?
- Will methods of hiring change?
- Will job of recruiter change?
- Will AI or technology have a role?
- What kind of skills will be in hot demand?
- What skills recruiters need to acquire in the new scenario?
- How to prepare strategy for recruitment post covid?